Friday, December 10, 2010

Cookie exchange

I am going out on a limb here. A blog I read is having a cookie exchange. After some debate I decided to join. It involves making 1-2 dozen cookies for a complete stranger and sending them off. In return you get 1-2 dozen cookies. I love the idea but am a bit nervous of the whole process for many reasons.

One: A complete stranger will be eating my cookies - what if they don't like them?

Two: A complete stranger will be sending me cookies - what if they poison them? Jordan put this thought into my head and now I cannot get it out.

Three: Will I have time to get this accomplished with everything else going on during the season?

But here I am....






Check it out for yourself! Stephchows

And if you don't have the freak out thoughts I do then join too. The more the merrier with cookies! You have till December 12th to sign up.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha, maybe we'll get paired together and I'll just drive your cookies over instead of paying for postage. I promise not to poison Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had seen this yesterday, but it would have been a bit mean to force someone to pay international postage. I did bake about 600 cookies last week though, largely German lebkuchen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...