Thursday, December 2, 2010

Crock Pot Mexican feast

Today was my first day back in the office since before Thanksgiving. Since then I have eaten a lot, survived a tornado in South Carolina, and written lots and lots of emails. Today seemed to go on forever but I still had things to do when 5pm rolled around. I had to leave though cause tonight we have guests! My parents are coming to town. My dad has a big birthday coming up this weekend and we are going into NYC for a weekend of FUN!

Tonight's dinner was suppose to be quick and easy. It was easy but not as quick as I had hoped. I had great plans to take pictures and blog about it but the time got away from me. Lucky for me though I got the idea for a blog so go check out Hearty Chicken Enchiladas from Living Like the Kings. They were oh so good and there are plenty of leftovers.

Now on to some packing, I am really getting sick of packing. And then its time for the city. Stay tuned lots of good eats to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...