I love being able to try new things.
I love supporting small independent producers.
I love getting mail.
1. Ginger Snapdragon Cookies: Yum, they are soft, chewy, and gigantic. What more could you ask for in a cookie? By: Liz Lovely
2. Cinnamon Almond Granola: This stuff was good. I love cinnamon. However, I don't love that this little container was 3 serves, and each serving was 180 calories. Yes, that is correct. As I tried to only take 1/3 as a topping to my yogurt this morning I realized I was still eating more calories in less than 1Tbsp of granola than my whole 1 C of yogurt.
By: Fiona's Granola
3. Thousand Layer Spice Cake: The texture to this cake was kind of strange. Mr. J mentioned it reminded him of an eraser and that kind of ruined it for me. The note said it would be perfect with tea and I agree 100%. I like spice cake and I think if I got over the texture it would be a go-to treat with tea.
4. Plantain Chips: I was kind of hoping for something a bit more salty. The plantain flavor is very full though and they were a great snack with lunch for two days.
By: Estrellita's Snacks
5. Horseradish Dill Mustard: Haven't tried this yet but I love mustard, the only condiment I really eat. And I eat horseradish till my eyes water. I cannot think of how this could be bad. I cannot wait to sample it.
Bye SchoolHouse Kitchen
6. Italian Butterhorn Cookies: These were little butter cookies filled with sugar and a hint of cinnamon. It was Mr. J's dream come true. I think it was a bit cruel to only include 3. Although it was a present for me I told Mr. J that we could always share. Well, we each had one and then did a little arm wrestling to determine who would get the last one. Mr. J won.
By: Cici's Italian Butterhorns
My favorite thing this month...Ginger Snapdragon Cookies!