1. A meal shared with family and friends sustains you in more ways than one.
2. Gratitude cannot always change circumstances, but it can help you see beyond them.
3. With reflection comes a decision: You can either turn back or find a new way forward.
4. Feeling restless may be a sign that you haven't sat still long enough.
5. Stop seeing life as a problem to be solved and instead, as a mystery to be enjoyed.
6. Sometimes you have to travel to a new place to rediscover the old you.
7. To make the best use of your intuition, think less and listen more.
8. Give about and beyond what you think will help.
9. Rather than worry about how your body should look, focus on how you want it to feel.
10. Virtuous and delicious aren't mutually exclusive; the most nourishing foods can also be the most delightful.
What is your favorite one?