1. I woke up this morning trying my mightiest to be in a good mood, something that is difficult when I have so much to do. Any hope went out the window when I turned on the news to the dreaded "s" word. Possibility of snow on Saturday. I am not ready. I blame mother nature for throwing out sunny 80 degree days a couple of short weeks ago.
2. Last week my view was pretty much like this 24/7...locations varied. I call it my three C's: Computer, Coffee, and Cookie. For me it is somewhere between an addiction and a necessary evil. Note to self: you will get funny looks if you seat in Whole Foods for an hour conference call on mute. I guess they expect you to talk into the phone if you are on the phone.
3. While driving I play a game with the GPS. It gives me an arrival time...I determine that is just too long. I must beat it. Typically I win. It is good for my confidence.
4. I had absurd amounts of coffee, lattes and expresso. I think I need to detox or at least hide the evidence a bit better.
5. Our Sunday night dinner was fried chicken bought from the store. In my mind this is better than take-out. Plus I served raw cut up veggies on a cutting board. Classy I know but at least I hit 3 food groups....protein, veggies and friedness. I was then reassured that Mr. J would have leftovers for lunch the next two days. What a good wife I am!