Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday's Five: Soups

There is nothing like soup in the colder months to warm up the soul.  And although I am looking to whip up some new creations I was reviewing some oldies this week.  Needless to say my mouth is watering.  I hope you enjoy!

Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Spinach Ravioli Soup

Chicken Bow Tie

Black Bean Soup

Roasted Veggie Soup

For more Friday Fives check out Living Like the Kings.


  1. The spinach ravioli soup sounds just like what I'd love to eat in this cold weather! :) Thanks for sharing these recipes!

  2. This makes me almost want to like soup. Almost :)

  3. These all look wonderful! I really want the spinach and ravioli!

  4. Omgosh.. I wouldn't know which soup to pick first. They all look like a bowl of comfort.


Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...