Friday, October 7, 2011

What I am looking forward to in October!



Fall is my absolute favorite season.  I think the first and foremost reason is that my birthday happens to be right at the beginning of this glorious season. There are plenty of other reasons thought that make Fall the best of the best.

1. Apple Picking

I love the fresh apples.  I love making pies and breads with them.  I love just being outside picking loads and loads of apples and then worrying about what I am going to do with all of them before they go back.

2. Flavored lattes

I love lattes.  They instantly turn my frowns upside down.  Fall breaks the best latte: pumpkin spice.  The past couple of weeks have brought me many of these babies.

Grande, nonfat, 2 pump, no whip pumpkin spice latte...YUM!

3. Hoodies, sweaters, and all things warm

I love sundresses.  I love throwing on a pair of shorts and tank and flip flops.  However, snuggling up in a warm, cozy sweatshirt and under a blanket I am perfectly content.

4.  Baking

In the summer I avoid the oven at all costs.  Come Fall the temperatures drop and I can comfortable turn the oven on and bake away.

5. Foliage

I love the color of the leaves changing. I have been traveling a lot for work lately.  Mostly my journeys have been northbound.  The tress lined the road with beautiful colors.  I don't think I could ever live in a place where I couldn't see this yearly event.

Check out my Friday's Fives at Living Like the Kings!

5 comments:

  1. That about sums up fall perfectly-I am ready too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree with Tina! But I live in the coastal tropics so I never get to experience all this! Enjoy yourself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect list! I'm not looking forward to the colder weather, but I guess I can't have it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...