Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday's Five Favorites V


Let's see some color love with this Friday's favorite list.  I got through stages when I am very much a "black" person, especially in the gloomy winter season. Lately though I cannot get enough of color.

I tend to lean towards pinks and blues but this list is of items is all over the place. 


Eggcup Bedding from Garnet Hill.


I think this is the prettiest shower curtain.  The flowers are a bit girly but I am a girl after all.


 Yellow Espresso Machine. I have convinced myself this is the new must have kitchen accessory for me.


My Buddha bowl is beautiful pale yellow.  Butter is the name.


These are pretty pots from Bauer Earthenware.  When I have a home, Mr. J better watch out.


What is your favorite color?

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love this post - such a mix of things much loved :D
    That is pretty cool! I especially like that beautiful Buddha Bowl!

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru
    Latest: Choc Chunk Muffins + Surprise Choc Cookies
    Reply

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! When it comes to clothes - I'm very anti-color, love the neutrals. My house is very neutral so that I can change my accessories out a LOT because I love colored everything else! Especially dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Friday posts....the egg cup bedding is adorable! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so want that espresso machine and the earthenware! I can dream about the machine, but the earthenware is something more affordable to buy. Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shower curtain! I am definitely a pink fan myself, but I love anything bright and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...