1. Although I love my kitchen gadgets and probably have my fair share of random tools I resist the specialty pans. The only one I have is the Madeleine cookie pan. It took a few years to use but I loved the cookies so much I am not rethinking the whole necessity of a doughnut pan.
2. I don't know about you but sometimes the best meal is frozen pizza. My favorite is Newman's Own or Kashi. No it is not the same as homemade but I still enjoy it all the same.
3. Breakfast in general is not something I cook. I am content with cold cereal and smoothies. I made waffles once last year. Pancakes never. It was Pancake week this past week and I had no idea.
4. Dishes are the last thing I want to do when I am done in the kitchen. I tend to do them as I go along so I am not stuck with a huge pile.
5. I although I love grocery shopping I don't like putting them away. Every weekend I dread the big grocery trip purely because I don't want to unload them when I come home. Problem is when Mr. J helps things seem to get lost often and I can never find things during the week.
Do you have any of your own confessions?