Friday, October 5, 2012

October Favorites

I miss September. I always want to celebrate my birthday but the changing of the months means I must hush on the topic for the next 11 months.  October though brings its own kind of celebrations and good things.  Here are some of my favorites...


Oktoberfest.  Enough said.


Slow cooker everything, especially this pork and cider stew.


Halloween decorations. Love them.


Football Season, the reason for eating dips like this Caramelized onion, gruyere, and bacon dip.



Apples everything...I love to eat apples plain,just crisp and fresh but I am not going to lie a crisp like this would be a great little snack. There is no way I would turn this down.

4 comments:

  1. That is great food always love October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. October is such an awesome month. Nuff said ;)

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these exact same things are the same reason I love October too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emily. I love October too...and I was just looking for a stew recipe. Perfect! Thank you for sharing...and for making this cold October morning a little warmer. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...