Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Brownstone Exploration and Discovery Park

First off, I think everyone should go visit Ann at Healthy Cooking For Me.  She makes amazing recipes that are nutritious and flavorful.  Not a week goes by that I don't add one of her recipes to my list to make.  Lucky for me she likes to grill and I cannot wait to try out some on our grill.

Second, wholy cow with all the new followers.  Welcome! Each and every new addition gives me goose bumps. 

Yesterday was quite a day. This week is my company's semi annual company meeting.  There are always crazy activities and team building workshops.  This year was no exception.  I may even go so far to say it was the best yet.  There are two more days to go but here are some fun photos from our day at Brownstone Exploration and Discovery Park.


Getting ready to race!


Mr. J waiting for the directions.

Our raft.

Teammates waiting to be saved.

The rescuers coming to save the day.

We did amazing even though the team didn't make it all the way back to shore.



4 comments:

  1. What an awesome day of fun and group building.
    You are a lucky girl to work for such a company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful day to spend the day. tough day at work :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I wouldn't mind working there...that looks like a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - Emily! What a lovely thing to say! I'm SO excited that you have a grill and can't wait to see what you make1 The company meeting looked like GREAT fun! I loved - when I worked - these type of picnics...it's always good fun for everyone!

    Congrats on all your new followers...I'm not a bit surprised!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...