Sunday, December 1, 2013

Weekend Edition: Thanksgiving!!


I hope everyone had a marvelous Thanksgiving. Mr. J and I traveled up to Maine seeing my parents on Thanksgiving day and his parents on Saturday. It was a fun, family filled weekend.


Of course no trip to Maine is complete without visiting LL Bean. We did a bit of black Friday shopping and had a legendary Frosty's doughnut. 


I wish our trip could have lasted a few more days but back to work we go on Monday.

In case you missed it here is what I was up to last week...



    3 comments:

    1. It looks like a great weekend!! Happy (post) Thanksgiving!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sounds like a lovely time! And that donut looks so good! Thank you for sharing! Here's to a wonderful first week of December!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Looks like a great Thanksgiving spread. :)

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

    You might also like reading:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...