Friday, February 11, 2011

It's a first

“Gastronomy is and always has been connected with its sister art of love.”
— M.F.K. Fisher
 
 
Are you ready for some love?  I sure am.  This week has been something else.  I must be old.  As I said Tuesday I had to go on a work trip that required me to wake up at 3am.  It was as awful as it sounds and then some.  It was a very long two days.  I am still recovering.  Hopefully this weekend will be filled with lots and lots of sleep time. 
 
I am kind of getting excited for Valentine's day.  I don't know why as it really doesn't mean anything special to me but I do like any chance I can to celebrate.  After all this is the first year I will be married to my Valentine.  We don't have any plans yet but I am sure we will have a good meal and maybe, hopefully a delicious dessert!
 
To make me and you a bit more happy on this Friday I am excited to announce a first for LifeOnFood.  I will be hosting a small giveaway to celebrate Valentine's day.  The other day Method Cleaning sent me coupons for free cleaning products.  How nice of them!   As much as I would love to keep them to myself, I know it is better to share.  I will be giving away one coupon for a free Method product to the winner.
 
Being type A, I actually like to clean.  Maybe not the process but the reward of seeing everything neat and tidy is grand.  Using Method products to clean also leaves things smelling lovely.  Added bonus is that they are great for the environment.  Some of my favorites are:
 
Love the laundry detergent products!

What I am going to use my coupon on...Grapefruit dish tablets.

All of the hand wash products smell so good and do not dry out your hands. My favorites are coconut and lavender.

The flush-able bathroom whips are so handy and minty smelling!
Pictures courtsey of Method Cleaning.
 
The total value for the coupon is only $3.99 so you cannot go get the 50 load laundry detergent bottle but most of their products are under $3.99. 
 
So here is the deal to enter:  US residents only.  You have three chance to enter.
1. Leave a comment stating your favorite and worst things to clean.
2. Become a Google follower and leave a comment saying such.
2. Like Life On Food on Facebook and leave a comment saying such.
 
There you have it.  Winner will be picked at random at 8pm Valentine's day and will have 24 hours to send me the mailing information.  Good luck.

7 comments:

  1. my favorite and least favorite are the same: the bathroom. I hate the cleaning, but LOVE a clean bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite thing to clean is the kitchen, and I hate the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite things to clean-laundry. The machine does all the work.
    I hate mopping the floor. Just thinking about it annoys me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fav - vacuuming. I am a weirdo. The one I hate is dusting! Good thing bc Jon loves to dust but HATES vacuuming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATE cleaning the strainer in the kitchen sink drain. And I like giving the dog a bath... does that count as housework?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate the sink drain. It is so GROSS! I completely forgot that horrible task.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...