Thursday, February 17, 2011

I think I have a problem

I thought it was cookies, then I replaced cookies with bagels for a few days.

But now it is brownies and chocolate.  Honestly I do not know what has happened to me. I used to be the model of restraint.  It has all gone out the window.  I should blame Valentine's Day and all of the chocolate and pink postings.  They made me have cravings. 



Hot Fudge Sauce

Ingredients:
1/2 c. sugar
3 tabls. cocoa
1 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
dash salt
1/2 c. water, room temperature
2 tabls. butter or margarine
1 teas. vanilla

Directiions:
Mix the 4 dry ingredients in a 2 cup measuring cup or glass bowl.
Stir in the water.
Cook on full power for 2 min. stirring half way through. Blend in the butter.
Cook 1 minute stirring half way til butter is melted.
Blend in vanilla.
Cook and stir every 30 seconds until it thickens as you like!


With an addiction like the one I am currently in they should really make these things harder to make.





Yum! Can I have another please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...