Friday, February 4, 2011

Widow for a week

Jordan says I should not say widow cause that implies bad things.  He thinks bachelorette is a better term for it...according to him when I am gone he lives the bachelor lifesytle.  I don't know what that means.  I am not sure I want to know what that means.

The point being is that his absence has made me a bit crazy....Have you ever:

shaved one leg and not the other...and then not realized it for a solid 24 hours after?

spilled 1/2 of a 64oz Nalgene in your car because it is too wide to fit in the cup holder and you never actually screwed the lid ALL the way on?

thought that the best welcome home meal would be takeout pizza and beer?

Thank goodness the week is over.  Another storm is on its way through Connecticut tomorrow.  Jordan is now home.  And he brought me these lovely gifts.

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...