Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday's Five: Holiday Baking Packages



I don't know about you but in the coming weeks I plan to do a lot of baking. Not just any baking either, special baking for gifts. To add the extra special touch you need some extra special packaging. Here are some of my favorite sites for materials and inspiration.

1. King Arthur Flour
Their website has all sorts of bake and give options. Plus, recipes to boot.


2. Shop Sweet Lulu
 This website has the best cupcake wrappers.

3. Martha Stewart Crafts

Need I say more?

4. Micheal's
Don't want to have to buy supplies online, Micheal's is the place to go.

5. Independent Can Company
Whether you pick plain silver, gold, or holiday theme, they have every shape and size tin imaginable.

For my Friday Fives check out Living Like the Kings

11 comments:

  1. Lovely selection:) Good links too. Now, to start Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good resources, especially the one for the cans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some great links and another one you might be interested in is cookietins.com. They have the strip to seal the cans and also the paper cushions to put in between the layers of cookies. I am off to go check out the Sweet Lulu site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love Lulu, but didn't even know of the others! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info! I just discovered Sweet Shop Lulu and I love it. I didn't know King Arthur sold supplies. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so cute!!!! I love the cupcake papers so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound pretty organized! Have a great Thanksgiving and Christmas holiday season of baking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME sites! My foodie friend and I are going to pool our order with King Arthur so we can save on shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cookie tin site. I really need a couple. Love Sweet Shop Lulu also. You might also like Bake It Pretty and Layer Cake Shop for cute baking stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...