Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday's Five: Giving

Because it is November...and its Thanksgiving season...and I have a lot to be thankful for...I want to do a special Friday's Five.







There are some things that break my heart.  We live in a nation that has so much but still has people cold and hungry.  The good news is that there are plenty of organizations and people out there trying to help and correct all of the wrong.  Today I am going to share with you some charities that are dear to me.

In return I ask you to think about what cause is the most special to you.  Sunday I will randomly choose one of the comments and donate $25 to that charity. 


1. Share our Strength


2. Feeding America



3. Water for the World



4. Kisses from Katie


5. Susan G. Komen for the Cure




What is your favorite cause/charity?

The charity chosen will be announced Sunday evening. 

6 comments:

  1. We donate to a food bank on a regular basis. There does need to be more awareness of the hunger problem in this country, so the Feeding America one looks like a great one to choose. This is a great way to get people involved in helping others-well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would nominate the Water for the World cause. Personally, I'm a molecular biologist/microbiologist, so I tend to favor research-based charities.
    Great post, and I hope you motivate many people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you are willing to donate to ANY of them! Susan G Komen is close to my heart, but as a food blogger, I'd probably pick Share our Strength.

    Very nice of you....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mission of Share our Stength. We do need more awareness on hunger issues in the US. Not just during Thanksgiving, but all year long. Good for you for making a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to be involved in strength and I walk each mothers day for breast cancer awareness through YMe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely LOVE this post :) Which one did you go with?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...