You gals and guys seemed to like the 10 Thoughts On Whole Living so much from the November issue of Whole Living magazine I thought I would share the December list as well. Of all months this seems to be the one jammed packed with activities and to-do lists.
1. Warm you Soul: Savor a hot drink.
2. Be aware of the difference between anticipating and living. Joy is rooted in the present.
3. Let Go of the Perfection: the most delicious moments are often the messiest.
4. Living Better Doesn't Always Mean Trying Harder. Ease Up.
5. Avoid getting trapped in someone else's story. Be the author of your own life.
6. FORGIVENESS ISN'T ABOUT THEM. IT'S ABOUT YOU.
7. Make something. ANYTHING. From Scratch.
8. You can remember good times without losing yourself in nostalgia.
9. The best gifts let someone know how much you love. Not how much you spent.
10. Rest is not a luxury. It's a necessity.