Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend Edition: Mohegan Sun

Let's just say I am not gambler and I do not smoke.  Lucky for me there were plenty of good eats to be had...





We also ended up at Bobby's Burger Place...


Let's just say that a burger with queso cheese, jalapenos, and crushed blue corn chips is a marvelous thing.  Add some sweet potato fries and I am in heaven.


Mr. J had the burger of the month "the Brunch".  It is the best name ever for a burger with an egg.  I don't know if we will be back any time soon but we did eat well.

6 comments:

  1. Yum! I have always wanted to go to BBP. The burger with an egg thing kind of throws me off, but I think it's got to be worth a try if Bobby has it on a menu! Thanks for sharing your trip with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you had some really good eats here! I really want that burger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious, all of it! :) The mexican food especially looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! I used to love going over to the Mohegan Sun when we lived in CT. It was the only place near us that had Krispy Kreme donuts! My husband preferred Foxwoods because it had Fuddruckers... and a poker table...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Friends keep telling us we should visit Mohegan Sun...at least I know you can eat some good sounding food.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...