Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend Edition: Tick Tock

Today I...

ran 4.5 miles this morning.  Then I came home to see the ING NYC marathon where people ran 26.2 miles in 2 hours 20 minutes.  I am impressed.

I cleaned both bathrooms top to bottom.  It wasn't pretty.  Dusting wasn't pretty either.  Note to self: the TV should be dusted more often.  As should the bottom shelf on the night stands.

I made some fantastic Nutella-filled Pumpkin Muffins.  So good!  Recipe to come this week.


I also wanted to try out some Thanksgiving day recipes.  We ALWAYS have the same dishes on Thanksgiving Day.  In all likelihood we will have the same tried and true dishes this year, however sometimes it is fun to try out something new.  Tonight's feast will be a mini-Thanksgiving Day celebration.



In between the baking I did 3 loads of laundry.  I don't know how it accumulates so fast.



Finally, I pulled out the Christmas music and started my list.  More on that to come soon...



Hope your Sunday was as good as mine! 

Don't forget to vote your favorite charity in the GIVEAWAY!

5 comments:

  1. Nutella-filled? You have me in anticipation! ;)
    We had a pretty productive weekend as well, though my arm is a battle field from cat-claw trimming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friday is my cleaning day, so Sunday is a relaxing day for me. You do have my interest with these nutella filled pumpkin muffins! Also I love that rat pack CD-it does get worn out around the holidays here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, nutella-filled pumpkin muffins! Can't wait to see the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to eat those muffins, like, right now. Nutella is very delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...

    1) the muffins look amazing!
    2) 4.5 miles is nothing to sneeze at, girlfriend!
    3) When I make t'giving I always make some old favorites and try something new (this year I did ALL new!)
    4) Can you come over and do my laundry?
    5) I listen to Christmas music year-round....so I'm curious about your "list".

    ....whew! I think that's it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...