Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Making for an Easier Week and WIAW

Yesterday I had the wrong day of the week phenomenon. I thought it was Friday. I wanted it to be Friday. Sadly we all know it was Tuesday.


For my meals, I planned the easiest day of eating.  Breakfast was a Green Monster smoothie and a slice of the chocolate chocolate chip banana bread. I saved it just for Tuesday and it was the very last slice. 


Lunch was leftovers from Monday night. We had a Crock pot Thai chicken dish with noodles. I love it in the morning when my lunch is already packed and ready. I just need to grab the container.


Dinner was also leftovers. These were from Sunday night. I made a huge Mexican Veggie Lasagna. We made some new guacamole and served with sour cream. Still super good the second time around.  

All in all I think this was one of the easiest days of eating. Now if only we could solve the dish problem. The dish fairy has yet to appear and clean out the sink.

2 comments:

  1. I love leftovers :-) I'm one of the strange people that think most foods taste better the day after they're made!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...