Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekend Edition: Acting like a Lumber Jack


This weekend was all about yard work and I am S.O.R.E. I am seriously debating whether or not I should sleep on the couch so I don't have to go up the stairs. We had professions come and cut down a huge tree this week. I think this motivated Mr. J's inner lumber jack. He then decided we needed to get out and do work in the woods. 


As a reward for our efforts I made cookies. Cornflakes. Chocolate chips. Oatmeal. Marshmallows. Yum!  

Biscuits also happened. I was in such a mood for biscuits. These did not disappoint. 


In case you missed it here is what I was up to last week:

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...