Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Recipe Round Up

I am seriously not ready for Easter. Not even close. It totally crept up on me even though I knew it was coming. 

And quite frankly the thought of planning the meal at this point seems so daunting.  I don't even want to go grocery shopping. 

To help the juice start flowing I thought I would peruse the blog to find so past favorites for a start. From my list below it looks like I am all set in the dessert department.

So here are some ideas I am currently entertaining for our Easter dinner:

 

Honey Roasted Carrots 

Caramelized Brussels Sprouts


Blueberry Buckle  


Quiche Lorraine

Hot Cross Buns

Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting


Thick and Chewy Easter M&M Cookies

Coconut Cupcakes for Two

Coconut Cake  


 

4 comments:

  1. That quiche! Yum, I'm drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! with a round up like that I would say you're ready!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Easter round up! I'm not nearly ready...hoping for more inspiration at the grocery store tomorrow. I may have to use your carrot recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy round up !! Wishing you the happiest Easter!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...