Monday, August 1, 2011

Let the Week Begin

So in case you hadn't heard last week was a bit nuts.


My work had our summer company meeting.

Then, weekend we were in Maine.

To top it all off my car stopped wanting to accelerate last week as well.  If you are wondering, yes driving is difficult at this point.  After many phone calls and maybe some yelling on my part, I have an appointment this morning to figure out what is going on. 

My plan is this...
  • Accomplish to do list (Lots of cleaning organizing going on)
  • Run 3 miles everyday (Race next weekend which I am horribly scared I will not finish)
  • Smile and make nice with car man
  • Make cookies to get through the week (chocolate chip or peanut butter, that is the question?)
 If I survive, I decided I get a trip to Trader Joe's with NO budget next weekend as a reward.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your car. As for the chocolate or peanut butter question...how 'bout Chocolate chip Peanut butter cookies? I love peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips in them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...