Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weekend Edition: Goodbye vacation

Sadly vacation is over.  



Today was spent doing all of the things needed to make it through the week.
  • Groceries
  • Laundry
  • Cooking
  • Cleaning
The cooking part wasn't so bad. It was actually nice to be back in the kitchen and making things exactly how I like to eat.

We had a great time but I am happy to be home. I am not happy about going back to work though. Tomorrow will be rough.

In case you missed it. Here is what I was up to last week:




        2 comments:

        1. Such a cute pic at Disney. I'm also drooling over those ribs. Wow.

          ReplyDelete
        2. Awww... fun vacation... but I like getting back home and settled again too. :) Going back to work... not so much. :)

          ReplyDelete

        Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

        You might also like reading:

        Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...