Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday's Favorites Fun Things

Oh Friday, I am so torn as to whether or not I should celebrate you this week.  Friday normally means the weekend but I am off to a conference so my days will still be filled with work. Anyone know of fun things to do in Louisville?

I had some time this weekend to hunt around the Internet and it didn't take long before I had five things I couldn't wait to share with you all.

Leave it to Anthropologie to come out with more cute things for the spring.



I love these causal place mats. They are made from recycled silk so they are perfect gifts for Earth Day this weekend.

Crate and Barrel has these new Acacia containers that I think are so classy.  


I am not rich enough to have anything from Simon Pearce but these nesting bowls are so pretty. Good thing there are plenty of replicas.

 And aren't these bowls pretty too? They are called pinched spice pots.  The name makes me want them even more.


I found this new website this week and I cannot get enough of all the beautiful products they make.  The pastry towels are just what my kitchen needs. They come in sets of two in complementary colors.


11 comments:

  1. I am so cramped for space right now, so I am putting off the visit to Anthropologie. Cool stuff here.
    Sorry you have to work this weekend, but I hope you find some great eating joints as well as fun things to do in Louisville!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all things from anthropologie :) I always have to force myself to just walk by it bc I I can never resist splurging on all of their cute house stuff! Thats not so much fun working this weekend! I'm not much help either with things to do in Louisville, I've never been, sorry! I hope the weathers at least good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about Simon Pearce. I few years ago, we were in Vermont for an autumn leaf-peeping vacation and stopped into the Simon Pearce factory to watch them make the beautiful creations. Then we browsed (not bought) in the gift shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a fantastic trip. I would probably tie my hands up before entering.

      Delete
  4. Love the pinch bowls! I look forward to seeing what catches your eye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been to anthropologie. I think it would break my bank account just to walk in the door. I am dying to check one out though. One day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always proceed with caution when I enter. They have cute clothes too but it is the kitchen and home things that I have the most trouble with.

      Delete
  6. I want all of these things! Especially the nesting bowls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many awesome objects here - those spiced pots are beautful :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love cute and casual place mats! I love shopping for kitchen supplies in general. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know I'm probably late on this, but do you mean Louisville, KY?! This was actually a big weekend - maybe you caught the fireworks show that kicks off all the Derby festivities!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...