Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday's Five Thinking Spring

This week got away from me and I cannot believe it is Friday already. I am loving it though and we got out early from work.  It's 2pm and I am not sure what to do with myself.  I lied actually; I know exactly what I am going to be doing.  Making muffins and blogging.  Sounds perfect right?

It has been officially spring for over a week and although the temperatures cooled off in New England I am still in the warm weather mindset. 

 Here are my Friday Five "thinking Spring" fashions I want to get. I have about a million weddings this summer and of course that means new dresses! 






 TOMS Burlap Isabel Ballet Flat

Right now these shoes are sold out of my size  but you can be sure that I will be the first one to get a pair once they are back online.  

 Asian Wrap Pajamas


How comfy does this look?  I want a pair bad.


Do you have any hot new fashions for Spring and Summer?







7 comments:

  1. oh I just love that East Winds Anthro Dress! *sigh* everything they have is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely spring fashions, so colorful! It is hard for me to find dresses I like but these look like ones I would buy! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresses are lovely, but I'm crazy about the shoes! As you know - I am NOT the fashionista...but spring means shorts and flip-flops to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pink dress - although truth be told I'm way more into Capris and flip flops than dresses. I'm always on the hunt for cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute!!! I love all of them...and I have showers, a wedding and a graduation...I need dresses, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...