Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekend Edition: The Art Of Doing Nothing

Ah the weekend is over already. I wish I could have about two more days.  Or maybe just a week long vacation. Yes that would be nice. Unfortunately that is not in my cards. 


Although I would like to forget parts of last week here is a rehash of my posts:


Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken

Salad Pizza

March Foodzie Box and WIAW

Raspberry Chocolate Chunk Muffins

Italian Green Bean Chicken Pasta


I got great stuff for next week.  Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I could definitely go for a week off too :) Excited to see what you have to share in the upcoming week though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...