Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday's Favorites: Decisions, Maybe?

This week I have had so many random thoughts I just don't know what to do with myself. Mr. J has been in Alaska which makes things difficult. Normally I can tell him my nonsense.  He tells me its nonsense and that is the end of it (we do talk).  But when he is gone there is no one to talk to....even the phone is difficult because it is 4 hours time difference.  That's an awkward time change let me tell you.  Right when he is getting done with work I want to be going to bed.  Next time I am really going to try to tag along.  He said that when he arrived at 9:30pm the other night it was still bright and sunny.  That does some weird things to your mind.  He had been up for 20 hours straight and still wasn't tired.  I hope they have blackout curtains.  I will need them.

What what is the point? I have all of these plans and ideas and no one to really share them with...so glad I have you.

He is set to come home tonight.  Due to his long day of travel we will not be taking a big trip for Memorial Day weekend.  Instead we have a day trip planned for Western Massachusetts.  Basically, I wanted to check out this restaurant so snap and a trip was set.  


I kind of want to go back to NYC or Boston for a day. I wonder if this could be possible?  

I think Memorial Day weekend means lobster.  I have to have one at some point this week. I might even break down and cook one up myself. This is always my mom's job. 

I don't mind the thought of killing them.  I just don't like to actually stick them in the pot.  I am a chicken.  Mystic Seaport is having a Lobster Fest. Maybe we should just go there?




I have clothes in my closet from middle school. Is this normal?  I debate about just giving them all away and starting fresh.  

I don't know if my credit card would like this idea.  Too bad I cannot ask it either.


It is suppose to be 90 degrees here tomorrow.  My first thought is to bake.  I promised after my cookies and pie last week that I would take a break from the sweets. Clearly that would not go over well for my new wardrobe.  But all I want to do is make a chocolate cake and muffins.  

 
I will make the muffins healthy.  Carrots.


Crap. Mr. J doesn't like healthy muffins or chocolate cake.  Even more trouble for my new wardrobe.

I want to go on about plans for the summer but I will stop here. I hope I didn't overwhelm you.  Let's just all hope Mr. J makes it back so you don't have to suffer through another one of these posts.
 

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes the excitement of a 3 day weekend does get our mind to spinning. I am still on the fence about what to do-there are so many options. I am sure whatever decisions you make will be fun, so do not get too worrysome over them. Enjoy the time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the excitement just by reading the blog. I wish you a really exciting Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a totally awesome long weekend nd memorial day my friend :D
    I bet you are going to cook up a storm and enjoy every minute! Wish I could be part of the excitement :)

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...