Sunday, May 27, 2012

Weekend Edition: Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! I hope you are enjoying yours as much as I am...

Memorial Day Weekend in photos:


Happy hour with co-workers at my favorite Mexican restaurant. I don't like Margaritas so I opted for Sangria.


  
A trip to the local library to pick up some beach reading.



I found a new Jamba Juice approximately 20 minutes from my apartment, next to a Target.  A very bad thing. Mr. J had his first Jamba Juice. He loved it. A doubly bad thing.


Big time steaks on the grill with the second helping of corn for the year.  I love the grilled corn. Mr. J loves the grilled steak.


I force feed us both salads to make up for the lack of greens from the past week.  Are bodies thanked us afterwards.

Here is what I have been up to this week:




6 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you are doing some grilling and partaking in some Sangria! Well done and hey-the long weekend is not over yet. Make it count!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are having a great weekend so far! I love grilled corn too and so happy they are fresh and delicious in summer. I stopped going to Jamba Juice because I can easily get addicted to grab one to go all the time... =P Ohhh that cookies and raspberry pie look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for your holiday season my friend - seems like a mouthewatering gorgeous time :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a huge fan of margaritas either - just not crazy about tequila. But sangria and a good book, I could definitely go for! Hope you enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...