Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weekend Edition: Birthday!

This week is my birthday.  Mr. J is going to be gone all week though.  I will be traveling too.  Although I am bummed we are really living it up this weekend.

I also have an amazing line up of women doing guest post this week with their "cake" birthday wishes.  Each one is fabulous. You don't want to miss out on any of their creations.  

While I am out and about celebrating I will leave you with what I was up to last week:






Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Aw how fun! So excited for your bday week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great line up!
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaah happy early birthday my friend - how exciting and sweet to have bloggers make you cake :D
    Can't wait to see them!

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Birthday and celebratory week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a yummy week! And I can't wait for all the yumminess to come with cake week! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...