Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend Edition: Cake and Birthdays!

Can I just say what a week?  So many SWEET TREATS, Birthday wishes, and work trips.

First I can not say enough on how grateful I am to the five darling guest bloggers this week. Not only did they come up with amazing cake recipes for my birthday but their sweet words meant so much.  They made my crazy birthday week so much more enjoyable.  

Way back when I thought I was going to be around this past week but ended up going to South Carolina for 3 days and then to New York City on Friday.  I seemed to be jumping from one spot to the next with barely room to catch my breath. 

Mr. J was in Arizona all week. Three hour time changes do not help being able to touch base.  We did a lot of texting this week.

Finally I have some very exciting news. I am now an Aunt. My little nephew was born in Iowa on September 13th. Not only were we celebrating my birthday but also William's.  Happy Birthday William!  I can tell he is a sweetheart already. He has some gorgeous blue eyes.  They run in my family and his melt my heart.  I cannot wait to meet him in a couple of weeks.

And in case you missed it (I don't know how you could) here are the fabulous creations for cake week:





8 comments:

  1. All about the funfetti, baby! Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the birth of your nephew!!!! Fun news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a fun birthday! Congratulations E! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now if only you could have eaten all your delicious guest post birthday treats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw congrats on your new nephew! That is so exciting! As if your bday week couldn't get any better :) I missed those funfetti waffles... o wow... those look good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly had a beautiful celebration of treats for your birthday week. Congratulations on your new nephew too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you had such a delicious birthday week! I'm still super jealous of your whole week of cake idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...