Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Iowa has some good eats and WIAW

Summer is all about the blueberries. I am in love with all types of berries. The past few days have been filled with me stuffing my face at all meals. 

 My little nephew graciously passed along his cold to me this weekend. I had to scoot to Iowa yesterday and I made sure to get all of my vitamins with this green smoothie before I left to catch my flight.


I forgot to snap my lunch but it was nothing to write home about....a salad from Chili's at the airport. It had way too much of the wrong dressing.


Dinner however was amazing. We went to Django in Des Moines. I had a lovely beet salad. The best way to eat beets in my opinion and a cheese platter. Yum, yum!


1 comment:

  1. I'll be in Iowa next weekend for a class reunion. Wish I could detour to DM for dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...