Sunday, May 25, 2014

Weekend Edition: Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!! 

I waited so long for this weekend. My brother and his family came up from DC and my parents came down from Maine. It is a full house.  


My nephew is the cutest thing.  Pretty much everyone adores him.  Right now he has six dotting adults giving him full attention. I think he is living the dream life.

We had walks in our neighborhood, playground visits and a trip to the beach.



We also managed to plant our garden.  All we need now is two tomato plants to fill in that hole in the middle.  Also we need prayers to keep all of the critters and deer out.

We haven't gotten ice cream yet but I am hoping to take care of that this afternoon. 

Wishing you all the best weekend!

In case you missed it here is what I was up to last week:






      2 comments:

      1. aw your nephew is such a cutie! and I love your little garden! jealous!

        ReplyDelete
      2. Enjoy your holiday weekend. I need to get my garden started. :)

        ReplyDelete

      Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

      You might also like reading:

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...