Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weekend Edition: Lots of House Work

We are just cranking out the house work the last few weeks. We are having a gathering during Memorial Day weekend and there is a mad dash to check things off the to do list before we welcome 5 overnight guests. I think this weekend is my dream come true and nightmare all at once. 

I cannot wait to have everyone come. I also wish I had about 6 more months and a whole lot of money to tackle some bigger projects in the house before everyone comes. 

We filled a hole in the yard, thinned the woods, and painted a bathroom. Everything looks so much better which makes all of the hard work worth it.  Saturday we were both zombies in front of the TV and finally called it a night at 9pm. We are such rebels.

In case you missed it here is what I was up to last week:

    2 comments:

    1. I'm freaking out trying to get my new townhouse together-i can only imagine the stress of putting together a REAL house!

      ReplyDelete
    2. You amaze me with all you do. House renovations, traveling all the time and cooking. I stay in one place and that get's exhausting sometimes. I'm still having trouble sleeping... hope your sleep patterns are getting better. :)

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

    You might also like reading:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...