Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Today is my Friday and WIAW


This week started on a Sunday. This sucks if you don't know. I am still out of sorts trying to figure out what day it is. I had to fly to Indianapolis. The weather was beautiful and there were some great views. I love looking out over the Midwest and seeing the patch work land.


Breakfast was at the hotel but I cannot do the coffee. Lucky for me there was a Starbucks about 1 minute walk away. I was headed into a tough meeting and knew that I needed a good start to the day. A good start is definitely a Starbucks latte.


Lunch was at the airport. Normally this means not very good food. I got the meatball appetizer because nothing else interested me. I was so happy I got these. They had a spicy kick and were so delicious. 


Dinner was amazing. Michael Symon's 5 in 5: 5 Fresh Ingredients +5 Minutes = 120 Fantastic DinnersIt is my new favorite cookbook.  The recipes are easy, simple ingredients and super delicious.


On another note, we got supplies for our raised bed garden this week. I cannot wait to put it together. 

Because of my weekend travel, I am done for the week today. I cannot wait for little mini vacation.  Hello Memorial Day weekend!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for garden projects! And I hate when weeks get thrown off like that. My little sister is a night nurse and her schedule constantly changes. I couldn't handle that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...