Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day and Brunch Ideas

Happy Mother's Day!! 


 Sadly, I won't be able to celebrate with my mom in person today but I know we will be chatting later today. And thanks to modern technology we will be able to see each other. 

My mom is one of the most caring people I have ever met. She puts everyone in front of her own needs and always takes a positive attitude no matter what the situations.

I hope everyone has a chance to say thank you to their mothers today and let them know how special they are.

If you can spend time with your mom maybe you will be having brunch.  In case you are here are some of my favorite brunch items.

Muffins:

Quick Breads: Be sure to jazz up these classic recipes with chocolate chips, cinnamon chips, and coconut



Waffles:

Pancakes:



Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...