Friday, March 4, 2011

ABCs of me...

I've seen this going around the blogs and thought it was fun, so in an attempt to go back to middle school chain emails here we go.


(A) Age: 26, although I still say I am 25.  Mr. J has to correct me.  This is not my vain attempt to stay 25 I just forget my actual age.

(B) Bed Size: Queen, its the practical choice. 

(C) Chore You Hate: Um, taking out the trash and vacuuming.

(D) Dogs? Nope, but some day I would like a pug or black lab.


(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Coffee with MILK!

(F) Favorite Color: blue or pink

(G) Gold or Silver? white gold

(H) Height: 5'6, I get confused sometimes though and say 6'5.  Does this mean I am dyslexic.

(I) Instruments You Play: None at the moment but I have dabbled with the clarinet, piano, bassoon, and violin.

(J) Job Title: Adviser, pretty simple huh?

(K) Kids: Nope, do you know how much they cost?

(L) Live: Guilford, CT

(M) Mom's Name: Marianne

(N) Nicknames: Em, Emmers, Ms. Em

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Nope

(P) Pet Peeve: I have so many; I don't think you want me to get started.
(Q) Quote from a Movie:

(R) Right or Left Handed?  Right

(S) Siblings: one bro

(T) Time You Wake Up? 6am most mornings...I have been know to make it into the 5 o'clock hour as well.  I don't sleep well.

(U) Underwear: yes

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: PEAS, I blame my mother

(W) What Makes You Run Late: I am never late.  Lateness is one of my many pet peeves.

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: um, my teeth, shoulders, wrist

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: I make all sorts of stuff. I like the sweets to eat them.  I pride myself on making something delicious simply from using what is left in the fridge.

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal:  I am not a big fan of animals.  I need to know they are very safely locked up before I dare to get close.  My favorite is the elephant though.  Super cute!

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...