Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In a food RUT!

So far this week we have had:



Burgers.  Mr. J of course had to doll up his with bacon and a fried egg but to me a burger is a burger.  Last night was roasted chicken but somehow the chicken ended up being done 40 AFTER the rest of the meal.  I guess this can be called a two course meal?

We are in a food rut.  I cannot think of anything creative to cook.  When I go searching online I find this:

Dried Cranberry Cobblestone Bread Rolls from Lululu @ home


And then there is the cookies:





Its dangerous!  Please send help!
Hopefully this weekend will get me in a new sort of groove.  Tonight though I am off to Syracuse, NY.

3 comments:

  1. I'm drooling over the onion rings and burgers!!! I'll take those cookies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the burgers! Especially the one with the bacon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple new recipes for us lately have been a veggie lasagna (I don't know if Jordan would approve--it's meatless), and a buffalo chicken wrap (grilled chicken marinated in taco seasoning, avocado/ranch dressing, cilantro, blue cheese, grated carrot). We also had some tasty crockpot pork served on rice. If you want any recipes, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...