Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chili's offer

I think you all know how I love free things.  Well Chili's has an offer for you.


Sign up with their e-club and get a free welcome treat anthing from a brownie sundae to an appetizer chips N dip combo.  You will also get a free treat on your birthday.  Now I know Chili's is not gourmet dining but we all have those nights when cooking is not an option and you don't want to break the bank with a fancy meal.  Chili's is great for those kind of nights and when you throw in a free gift why not?  So click here to sign up

Don't be scared by cluttered email boxes.  I believe that the emails vary by your chosen location but I only get maybe one a month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...