Friday, March 11, 2011

My favorite FIVE for the week

I was a bit lazy this past weekend with the whole cooking thing.  We had food/leftovers to use.  Not all were pretty photos.  I have limited things to post about.  And I went to Michigan. I had high hopes of posting "A day in Ann Arbor" and showing you what I ate but the thing is I ONLY remembered to photography BREAKFAST. 

Nuts!  There goes that idea. Looks like a elementary school scene huh?  Instead, I spent a lot of time on the Internet while waiting for flights and meetings to start. 

Here are my favorite posts from the past few weeks of things I want to make, and will make soon...

1. Cranberry Pear Porridge Bites from Healthful Pursuit


2. Five-Spice Beef Stir-fry from Evilshenanigans


3. Irish Brown Bread from Brown Eyed Baker


4.  Salted Fudge Brownies from Eat, Live, Run



5. Chicken Fried Steak from The Pioneer Woman

OK so I probably will not be making this last one but Mr. J can hope.

I did make it to the Great Harvest Bread company in Ann Arbor.  It was a huge store and super cute.  I sample cinnamon crunch bread and it was delicious!  A great dessert bread.  I bought a whole wheat loaf again and a chocolate chip walnut cookie.  It made the long trip back with me to Connecticut.  Basically this little adventure made my trip.


I am definitely ready for the weekend. TGIF!

2 comments:

  1. Those brownies make my mouth water!!!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drooling here. I loooove this Friday Five!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...