Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Breakfast...just a teaser


This morning has been hectic.  This week has been hectic.  Is it really only Wednesday?  I am off to Michigan today and had a ton to do this morning.   Workout, cleaning, and packing...that is what happens with Big Love comes in the mail.  I was up a bit too late last night watching TV. 

I will be posting later today about my top 10 (that might be an ambitious number) healthy, quick, DELICIOUS breakfasts.  I love breakfast.  It might just be my favorite meal.  But until then, here is a yummy way, but not so healthy to use a few day old muffins.


Grill pan + butter + 1/2 a muffin = yummy snack!

2 comments:

  1. I love muffins for breakfast. In fact that was my breakfast today, hehe. I love your idea of grilling them. This is fantastic and I bet it tasted amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, a grilled muffin. Whatever will you think of next?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message. I always love hearing your thoughts and comments.

You might also like reading:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...